Qfriction ointment works to eliminate friction deriving from excessive heat, humidity, force and perspiration next to the skin. Containing natural anti-sweat properties it can help prevent blisters, chafing, and other skin irritations.
Apply directly to external areas of the body, and/or directly on to chamois of cycling shorts, or other equipment with direct skin contact.
- Antifriction ointment prevents friction, chafing from the body and rubbing from sports kit and equipment and clothing
- Prevents saddles sores and associated infections
- Anti-sweat: athletes use above eyebrows to stop sweat dripping into there eyes very popular with NZ rugby
- Water based sports used to prevent blisters only small amount needed and will not loose grip
- can be used on babies with sensitive skin to heal nappy rash
- Prevents bedsores on Hospice/hospital patients
- Works as a barrier on those with skin condition like eczema and psoriasis
- Children can use in swimming pool as a protective barrier against the chlorine irritating they skin
- Soldiers use to prevent and heal crotch rot and associated infections
- Prevents blisters on feet while dancing, walking/tramping or wearing heels/new shoes
- Reduces the appearance of skin conditions
- Perfect solution for Linemen especially to prevent irritation, chafing, skin rubbing, underarms, Trapezius, thighs and under equipment
- Soldiers have used to keep Bolt carrier group on M4 lubricated, the action on rifle stayed oiled for longer (keep dust cover closed.)