Pre sports rub, especially good in cold and wet conditions. It provides a cooling and warming sensation to the muscles. Aids in injury prevention and pain relief. Maximises warm up, training and/or post recovery.
This is a concentrated product so use only a small amount and massage into affected areas. It can be combined with Qforce Pre-sports Oil for muscle definition and to provide an extra stimulant to intensify your warm up training.
- Pre sports activity warm up for active people
- Depending on injury gives warming or cooling sensation
- Maximizes warm up training
- Can be blended with Qforce Pre-Sports Oil to maximise warm up results
- Helps with pain relief properties
- Relieves back ache
- Developed on a time release of active essential oils for lasting effects
- Suitable for all age groups
- Reduces joint pain
- Helps wake up the body and get circulation going
- Improves the mobility of joints in dampness or cold weather
- Helps relieve pain from arthritis and rheumatism
- Use in Hot/ Cold treatment recovery therapy Qrub as Hot part
- Running Backs use to max their stop start play performance and recovery both preventative and repair from old injury and weak areas. They combine this with Qforce Pre-Sports Oil for added acceleration
QOil Arnica injury oil
Assists in the healing of sprains, strains and bruises. Quickens the healing process and protects while on going training is needed. Ideal first aid application. Soothes muscular and rheumatic pain when massaged into painful areas.
Apply and massage into the affected area. (Do not apply to broken skin.)
- Assist in healing of sprains, strains and bruises
- Protects the body while on going training
- First aid application for knocks and falls
- Safe for whole family
- Scar healing and reduces lines and ugly marks
- Deep healing and moisturizing properties
- Soothes muscular and rheumatic pain
- Deep skin rejuvenation
- Relieves very dry and cracked hands, will not irritate anyone with skin conditions acts as a barrier and heals deep into the epidermis
- Reduces stretch marks and cellulite effect from skin
- Soothes relaxes cramping while sleeping
Anointing Oil Founder and creator of Qoleum Anointing oil, Rebecca Day, has researched and formulated an exact reproduction of the Anointing oil that would have been used in the time of the old testament , her hope to see people become increasingly free through the power of prayer and Anointing. The ingredients are 100% natural and organic. Every bottle of Anointing oil is hand made to the exact formulation found in the scripture. Exodus 30:23-25 “also take for yourself quality spices, 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much sweet smelling cinnamon (250 shekels), 250 shekels sweet calamus, 500 shekels cassia, according to the shekel of the sanctuary and a hin of olive oil, an ointment compounded according to the act of the perfumer. It shall be the Holy Anointing oil”. Directions for use: For healing and Pastoral care. Can be burnt pure to Sanctify/Bless/Purify the home from sickness, germs, toxins. Applied to body to heal, repair and soothe muscular aches and pains including phantom pains. Used in combination with Qrub to maximize performance, recover faster while protecting the body from further injuries.
Flight Qrub 80g “Kicks starts circulation & relieves pain” By working on the exact needs of your body, kick starting and balancing circulation in limbs when flying, reducing muscle fatigue and preventing delayed on set muscles soreness and cramping. Anti-inflammatory, soothing, hydrating and calming properties. Flight QGel 80g “Muscle hydration & reduces swelling” Soothing Gel tunes into exact needs of your body, healing aches & pains in muscles, ligaments, tendons & joints. Improves circulation, reduces swelling, soothes tired aching, heavy stiff legs. Cooling sensation when applied to overheated muscles with calming, moisturising, hydrating properties.
QForce post sports oil
Helps in the removal of lactic acid from the muscles, soothes and revitalizes, with special therapeutic qualities. Speeds up recovery.
Massage into the muscles after exercise (for athletes massage into the muscles 2 hrs after competing = recovery minimum 3 x quicker than passive rest).
- Removes lactic acid from the muscles and relieve soreness
- Quickens recovery process by 3 x times than passive rest
- Can be used in stage races
- It removes the dead leg feeling after hard work out
- Can be used in the bath if you are feeling lazy for compete relaxation
- De-stressor of muscles due caused by over activity
- Healing oils and VIT E/A moistures skin
- Soothes and revitalizes
- Can be added to the bath for complete recovery
- Relaxes sciatica and nerve pain
- Helps prevent onset muscle soreness
- Prevents cramping and muscle fatigue while competing in ultra marathon/endurance/extreme sports
- Quickens reflex reaction times under extreme stress
- Non sports people with muscular/rheumatic/arthritic pain should use after shower 2 x daily to help maintain a range of motion flexibility and to loosen tight stiff joints
A mild soothing gel for all conditions and can be used at anytime. Cooling sensation when applied and acts on a time release for active oils to soak into painful areas. Can be used pre or post sports when muscles are hot and worked out. Facilitates relief of muscular aches and pains arthritis and rheumatism symptoms. Has healing and injury prevention qualities.
Apply to painful areas anytime of the day.
- Mild muscular soothing gel
- Cooling sensation when applied and acts on time release for active oils to soak into painful areas
- Facilitates in the prevention of thrombosis when flying
- Reduces water retention and improves circulation
- Helps to relieve pain of rheumatism and arthritis
- Soothes tired and aching limbs
- Stress buster to relive tension/headaches
- Opens sinus and eases headache by calming and soothing
- Sports people can use with/or as hot cold treatment therapy
- Natural ingredients calm and restores mind and body
- Faster recovery from hip/knee replacements
- Sciatica relief
- Reduces swelling of feet
- Used in Hot/Cold Treatment recovery therapy QGel is Cold part