Pre sports rub for cold and wet conditions, provides a cooling and warming sensation to the muscles. Aids in injury prevention and pain relief. Maximises warm up, training and/or post recovery.
Application: This is a concentrated product so use only a small amount and massage into affected areas. Can also be used with Qforce pre sports oil for muscle definition and extra stimulant intensifies your warm up training.
- Pre sports activity warm up for active people
- Depending on Injury gives warming or cooling sensation
- Maximizes warm up training
- Can be blended with QForce pre sports oil to maximize warm up results
- Helps with pain relief properties
- Relieves back ache
- Developed on a time release of active essential oils for lasting effects
- Suitable for all age groups
- Reduces joint pain
- Helps wake up the body and get circulation going
- Improves the mobility of joints in dampness or cold weather.
- Helps relieve pain from arthritis and rheumatism
- Used in Hot/ Cold treatment recovery therapy Qrub as Hot part
- Running Backs use to max there stop start play performance and recovery both preventative and repair from old injury and weak areas. They combine this with QForce Pre sports oil for added acceleration
QOil Arnica injury oil
Assists in the healing of sprains, strains and bruises. Quickens the healing process and protects while on going training is needed. Ideal first aid application. Soothes muscular and rheumatic pain when massaged into painful areas.
Application: Apply and massage into the affected area. (Do not apply to broken skin)
- Assist in healing of sprains, strains and bruises
- Protects the body while on going training
- First aid application for knocks and falls
- Safe for whole family
- Scar healing and reduces lines and ugly marks
- Deep healing and moisturizing properties
- Soothes muscular and rheumatic pain
- Deep skin rejuvenation
- Relieves very dry and cracked hands, will not irritate anyone with skin conditions acts as a barrier and heals deep into the epidermis
- Reduces stretch marks and cellulite effect from skin
- Soothes relaxes cramping while sleeping
Anointing Oil Founder and creator of Qoleum Anointing oil, Rebecca Day, has researched and formulated an exact reproduction of the Anointing oil that would have been used in the time of the old testament , her hope to see people become increasingly free through the power of prayer and Anointing. The ingredients are 100% natural and organic. Every bottle of Anointing oil is hand made to the exact formulation found in the scripture. Exodus 30:23-25 “also take for yourself quality spices, 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much sweet smelling cinnamon (250 shekels), 250 shekels sweet calamus, 500 shekels cassia, according to the shekel of the sanctuary and a hin of olive oil, an ointment compounded according to the act of the perfumer. it shall be the Holy Anointing oil”. Directions for use: For healing and Pastoral care. Can be burnt pure to Sanctify/Bless/Purify the home from sickness, germs, toxins. Applied to body to heal, repair and soothe muscular aches and pains including phantom pains Used in combination with Qrub to maximize performance, recover faster while protecting the body from further injuries.
QForce post sports oil
Helps in the removal of lactic acid from the muscles, soothes and revitalizes, with special therapeutic qualities. Speeds up recovery.
Application: Massage into the muscles after exercise (for athletes massage into the muscles 2 hrs after competing = recovery minimum 3 x quicker than passive rest).
- Removes lactic acid from the muscles and relieve soreness
- Quickens recovery process by 3 x times than passive rest,
- Can be used in stage races
- It removes the dead leg feeling after hard work out.
- Can be used in the bath if you are feeling lazy for compete relaxation
- De-stressor of muscles due caused by over activity
- Healing oils and VIT E/A moistures skin
- Soothes and revitalizes
- Can be added to the bath for complete recovery
- Relaxes sciatica and nerve pain
- Helps prevent onset muscle soreness
- Prevents cramping & muscle fatigue while competing in ultra marathon/endurance/extreme sports
- Quickens reflex reaction times under extreme stress
- Non sports people with muscular/rheumatic/arthritic pain use after shower 2 x daily helps them maintain range of motion flexibility loosens tight stiff joints.
Antifriction ointment prevents friction and rubbing from sports kit and equipment. Also facilitates in the prevention of saddle sores, chafing and associated infections, with anti-sweat properties suitable for face use and above eyebrows and prevents blisters on hands.
Application: Apply to affected areas of the body, and/or directly onto chamois of cycling shorts, or apply to skin underneath sports equipment.
- Antifriction ointment prevents friction, chafing from the body and rubbing from sports kit and equipment and clothing.
- Prevents saddles sores and associated infections
- Anti-sweat: athletes use above eyebrows to stop sweat dripping into there eyes very popular with NZ rugby
- Water based sports used to prevent blisters only small amount needed and will not loose grip.
- can be used on babies with sensitive skin to heal nappy rash
- Prevents bedsores on Hospice/hospital patients
- Works as a barrier on those with skin condition like exema and psoriasis
- Children can use in swimming pool as a protective barrier against the chlorine irritating they skin.
- Soldiers use to prevent and heal crotch rot and associated infections
- Prevents blisters on feet while dancing, walking/tramping or wearing heels/new shoes
- Reduces the appearance of skin conditions
- Perfect solution for Linemen especially to prevent irritation, chafing, skin rubbing, underarms, Trapezius, thighs and under equipment.
- Soldiers have used to keep Bolt carrier group on M4 lubricated, the action on rifle stayed oiled for longer (keep dust cover closed)
QForce Pre sports oil
Pre Sports massage oil, which helps improve blood flow to the muscles. Developed using warming oils that soak into the muscles while the athlete is warming up, protects from further injuries with special therapeutic qualities.
Application: Massage into the muscles just prior to exercising, can be used with COOL BURN (wait 5 mins after Cool Burn has been applied).
- Extra Benefits:
- Applied before exercise helps improve blood flow to the muscles
- Contains active warming oils
- Can be combined with Qrub Cool burn for extra performance
- Protects ligaments and tendons from further damage
- Defines muscle mass for bodybuilders while in competition and repairs damaged tissue due over trained muscle
- Can be used in the bath if feeling lazy for increased relaxation
- Helps opens sinus and relief cold flu symptoms
- Quickens the reflexes
- Skin healing and moisturizing properties
- Prevents further injuries
- Perfect warm up for all winter sports max warm up and the same time warms body.